Dear OLPH Parents,
Our school is excited to announce the launch of a new online service that will allow you to monitor your children’s lunchtime purchases, track what your children have been eating for the past 30 days, make deposits directly into their meal accounts, transfer funds between students and have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low. Student debit account deposits can be made through ACH payments or by credit card. Each child’s account will be updated nightly so that account balance information and payments will be current as of the following day.
In order to take advantage of this convenient new service, you will need to create a parent account. This requires you to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
- Choose “Bevaris Alliance” from the “School District” drop down menu.
- Create a User ID and Password
- Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your children’s student ID** numbers as well as (some school districts also require date of birth) to add each student.
- After the students are added you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments to the student lunch account.
Note: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
We urge you to take full advantage of this system by making deposits into your children’s accounts on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis. You are free to choose the amount of each deposit.
Note: There will be a per transaction convenience fee associated with each deposit.
Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year. If you have any questions about this, please contact
* Questions regarding the www.myschoolaccount.com service should be directed email@example.com.
**If you do not remember you children’s ID numbers please ask your child. Most older children will remember their computer login number. The ID will be that 5 digit number with a 7719 added at the front. If they can’t remember, the ID can be obtained by contacting Ms.Boone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) A salad bar option will be added at a later date for upper grades (5th-8th) students.
2) A snack cart will be available during nutrition break for upper grades (5th-8th) and on Fridays for lower grades. The snack cart is cash only.
3) The snack cart will be available during lunch. Students may purchase items from the cart for cash.
4) Drinks are available for $1.00 (cash). Options are - milk, water, juice.